How to Print
- Push PRIXEL pieces into the flat side of a setup plate to create your design. Remember, your final print will be the mirror image of the stamp setup.
- Make sure the pieces are pushed in all the way. Attach the setup plate to the press by lining up the magnets until they snap together.
- Ink the raised surface of the letters and shapes using the included ink pads, dabbing evenly until the printing surface is thoroughly covered.
- The feet will keep the ink off the paper until you’re ready to print. Push down in the center of the press with firm, even pressure.
- Presto, print! If your first try doesn’t come out perfectly, don’t worry. It can take a few tries to get the hang of it, but you’ll be a pro in no time.
- Solid shapes require more pressure to print than lines. Standing up while pushing down during printing can help you get more leverage for better prints.
- Avoid printing on textured paper—smooth paper gives the best results.
- Before putting pieces away after printing, clean them off with a piece of scrap paper or a baby wipe to remove ink residue.